InkOG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invincible Notorious Killers, Original Gansters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The SFO TMC Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
(~LadyHaQ~)~ink

(~LadyHaQ~)~ink

The SFO TMC Update Empty
PostSubject: The SFO TMC Update   The SFO TMC Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:50 am

As you all may know the tmc sfo update for sfo just passed It was the 7th year anniversery of sfo.

And for 4 of thoes 7 years of sfo i have been playing so that means i joined like around 2003 yea im a old i have been here fo a while.

and as a vet as some would call me i love to see these updates and see the newer members of sfo play.

So my basic question to the clan of Ink/OG is...

What did you think about the update any complaints or maybe you wana just comment on how good the update.. who know's what ever you wana say you wont be judged on what you say hey its in the constitusion right Sumed in the word's of "Freedoom Of Expresion " lol

Opps kind of got of topic alittle bit there so before i rant on anymore let me tell you what i thought well first it was a painbecause i had trouble downloading it lol so that was a pain and when ifinnaly got to play it i noticed a coupple of "BUGS" So Tmy was on that night if you do not know who he is then let me tell you he is the creater of this game we play and love so much the name of this game is sfo. Well anyway i went to him and started bitching and complaining and he told me shy just wait i know whats going on and he said these exact word's wait intill tommarow well the next day i got off work i get on the computer to find that he has yet relased another updat i was like wow my face was something like this affraid i started playing and everything just felt so great.. Sfo was running smother than it has ever been before..

well that was more like an essay lol i hope you dint get bored and fall asleep.

so let use know what are you likes and dislikes about sfo now share!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shoto-(ink)

Shoto-(ink)

The SFO TMC Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SFO TMC Update   The SFO TMC Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:59 am

The hyperjump controls arent messed up
they were just changed
Back to top Go down
(~LadyHaQ~)~ink

(~LadyHaQ~)~ink

The SFO TMC Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SFO TMC Update   The SFO TMC Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:34 am

Shoto-(ink) wrote:
The hyperjump controls arent messed up
they were just changed

Yes i lknow that they are now to diffrent modes now easyjump and normal jump.

I never did say they were messed up.
Back to top Go down
(OG)!_K1_!

(OG)!_K1_!

The SFO TMC Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SFO TMC Update   The SFO TMC Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 12:54 pm

loool

ok affraid
Back to top Go down
(OG)Balistic

(OG)Balistic

The SFO TMC Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SFO TMC Update   The SFO TMC Update I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 3:21 pm

that face looks weird Shocked anyways i took off my easyjumps but i didnt see any differnce
Back to top Go down
http://crushers.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

The SFO TMC Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: The SFO TMC Update   The SFO TMC Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The SFO TMC Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
InkOG :: SFO :: SFO Discussion-
Jump to: